The reality is fraud and misconduct impact every organisation. However, the impact will vary greatly between organisations with a strong integrity risk management framework and those without. And it’s not just about financial loss and reputation damage, Directors of Australian organisations have legal obligations to ensure appropriate fraud and misconduct controls are in place and that they are aware of their effectiveness. Our advisory services provide you the tools to manage integrity risks by detecting them early, responding effectively or preventing them altogether.
Talk to us today about our advisory services:
- Fraud, misconduct and integrity risk assessments
- Policy review, development and implementation
- Education, awareness and training
- Standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Director’s assurance and regulatory compliance