Best practice and timely response to fraud and misconduct is now an integral part of business. Each investigation requires specialist resources with knowledge of procedural justice in order to ensure fairness to all parties and meet law and regulatory requirements.
We utilise the right tools and processes to ensure you get it right the first time. We specialise in:
- Gathering accurate and reliable electronic evidence
- Interviewing, statements and discovering relevant lines of inquiry
- Forensic accounting and financial statement analysis
- Drafting clear and concise findings and briefs for decision makers
- Ensuring investigations are conducted in a manner that is admissible in court or other legal proceedings
Our investigation experts ensure successful outcomes to both respond to the actual issue and provide the information you need to prevent further incidents.